Strategic and responsive, our Corporate and Business Transactions practice provides practical and sophisticated solutions for private organizations or business owners, whether dealing with day-to-day operational concerns, assisting your senior governing body with evaluating and documenting key business decisions and actions, or when evaluating new business opportunities and entering into joint ventures and transactions of various sizes.
Our experienced attorneys will skillfully assess each legal issue and help you develop strategies to move your business forward in a compliant manner, while also protecting your bottom-line. Communication is key to our approach as we get to know your business inside and out to help you reach your overall structure and goals. Our team offers extensive hands-on support and a high value to you and your business.
Corporate and Business matters may include:
- Mergers, asset purchases, equity purchases and divestitures
- Joint ventures – whether forming a new opportunity or unwinding an existing one
- New owner buy-ins or current owner exits
- New business formation and negotiation of governing documents
- Drafting and negotiation of senior employee agreements
- Assisting senior governing bodies with documenting actions
- Negotiation of third party/vendor agreements